Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Party.......


We had the best time last night. We went to the ward Halloween party. I was of course a vampire, and Tracy was a fairy, and Elise was a chef. Kimmy was Laura Croft. I made the mistake of spraying my hair glitter in the bathroom and now it is everywhere, walls, floors, sink... We then went outside and did Kimmy and Tracy's hair and when we came home we noticed that the ground was very sparkly. The most creepy costume went to a polygamist. It was hilarious.

2 comments:

tiffany said...

hey im going private i want to invite you so please leave email address on blog comment or email it to me at tiffanytaylor2910@yahoo.com

Crissi said...

Hey April! I just came across the link to your blog on your facebook page and I wanted to say hi! It looks great, I love Twilight too :)