Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn



I finally finished breaking dawn last night and all I can say is WOW!!! Loved it. Sad to say that I think I am going to read it again soon just so I can retain everything. I am obsessed. It could be worse though, cause my life sort of sucks right now. I choose the happily ever after than deal with my own drama. I thought I could handle it, but I guess not. I am only human after all. I have never been one to just stand around and watch something happen, so I will just retreat from this one too. I am excited to go home next week though. And I was also very pleased to realize this past couple of days that I really do have friends that care about me and won't let me pout too long. I love you all my girlies that are sticking by me. :-D

1 comment:

tiffany said...

good for you for finishing the book im only on chapter 6 as of right now. sorry life sucks for you. is there anything i can do? are you doing anything fun soon? let me know