Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am soooo Hot!!!!

I just had the hottest day ever. I was in my car and it was getting a little overheated so I decided to turn around and go back home. When I got home I hear this big geyser like noise and saw my engine get all smokey. I finally figured out which hose was leaking, so I preceeded to get off the clamps. It was so tough I had to cut the hose off with a steak knife. Never thought about that being a valid car tool but it worked. It was so hot outside. My friend Anna came over and helped me so, we finally get in to go for a spin and I apparently had forgotten to put the radiator cap back on. OOOOOOPS!!! I thought I was being all handy, and I forgot one basic thing, basic but major. So I finally got it home after it started to heat up and realized what was wrong. Thank heavens I am real consciencous about taking care of her, my car is a girl. So, if your reading this Cathy, please don't tell Mom. She was worried enough anyway. That goes for you too Kimmy. Love you all.

No comments: