Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Little Chlo-worm

This is a new picture of my baby neice, Chloe. She is soooo cute with the new baby smell. She was born as you can see with a full head of hair and big bliss cheeks. I am sure that she will have her mommy's blue eyes and I think she looks like her Grandma Niemann. Her older brothers have been so cute with her. They take turns picking out her outfit for the day, and hold her a lot. Also Whitney and Colin have started kindergarten. Colin's teacher is Mrs. Rojo, but he has been calling her Mrs. Hoho. I think it is cute. Patty and Wywy have started preschool and are in the same class together. I think that it is good for them to already have someone to know when they go there. I always enjoyed having Casey in the same school as me when I was growing up. He would always pick me up for the bus. I can't believe how grown up all the kids are getting. I went to Gavin's school last Friday and brought him a kids Happy Meal, and also ate lunch with him. Turns out his Principal was my assistant principal in junior high. I hope he doesn't remember me :( The world is small. I just started my clinical rotation at Sunrise hospital and I am excited to work on some pediatric cases so I can learn so much more.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

she is cute & congrats on your clinical rotation

Cathy said...

She is so beautiful. Babies are so much fun. I really enjoyed lunch today.

Kimberly said...

glad to hear school is going well. All your nieces and nephews are cuties! I may be bias since 3 of them are mine, but the family does make cute babies! Chloe is a doll!